Music Video

MusicTrax

Crack The Shutters - Snow Patrol



In This Video:
Gary Lightbody (Vocals and Guitar)
Nathan Connolly (Guitar and Backing Vocals)
Paul Wilson (Bass and Backing Vocals)
Tom Simpson (Samples and Keys)
Jonny Quinn (Drums)
Song:
Crack The Shutters
Album:
A Hundred Million Suns (2008)
Band:
Snow Patrol
Record Label:
FICTION/POLYDOR/A&M
Official Site:
www.snowpatrol.com

Lyric:
You cool your bedwarm hands down
on the broken radiator

And when you lay them freezing on me
I mumble can you wake me later

But I don't really want you to stop
And you know it so it doesn't stop you

You run your hands from my neck
To my chest

Crack the shutters open wide
I want to bathe you in the light of day

And just watch you as the rays
Tangle up around your face and body

I could sit for hours
Finding new ways to be awed each minute

Cause the daylight seems to want you
Just as much as I want you

It's been minutes it's been days
It's been all I will remember

Happy lost in your hair
And the cold side of the pillow

Your hills and valleys
Are mapped by my intrepid fingers

And in a naked slumber
I dream all this again

0 komentar: